I am going to make a you tube video describing the assembly of the miniVOLL-qiWELLNESS device. I want to record it in a version without comment, so that it would be available to everyone, regardless of their mother tongue. The film will be available within nearest future. Your patience is greatly appreciated. You can assembly qiWELLNESS device in about 2-3 hours. Downloading Arduino and compiling firmware takes 1 additional hour.
Device qiWELLNESS (health through Qi energy) enables diagnosis an therapy according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine, whilst utilising few modern techniques:
- RYODORAKU diagnosis. Its inventor is Nakatani of the Japanese origin. Therapy has been invented in mid XX century. It enables to assess level of the energy flow within main meridians within physical body. Assessment is based on measuring the resistance within designated acupuncture points.
- Carry out Rydoraku diagnosis, which based on the received results enables to restore energy flow within 12 meridians. This therapy also stimulates or hinder performance of the organs associated with relevant meridians. Analogically, this type of therapy works as acupuncture, which brings homeostasis within human body.
- VOLL diagnosis (Voll electro-puncture aka EAV). Inventor of this therapy is German Dr Reinhold Voll. Method has been developed 40-70 XX. It allows you to access whether our organism is in balance, hyper or hypo-functioning or weakening particular organ within our body.
- VEGATEST diagnosis is a method mapped out by Dr Helmut Shimmel in 70 XX. It is based on EAV method. It measures vegetal nervous system in designated acupuncture point when patient is exposed to the pathogen containing substance. Currently, vegatest has been classified to pseudo- scientific medical method. However a lot of publications provided strong evidence that this method is highly successful when detecting virulent and food allergies.
- ARIKULO DIAGNOSIS and ARIKULO THERAPY. These techniques allow to diagnose with high probability number of popular afflictions and support their healing based on measuring the resistance within specific points located within the ear and stimulating them with electric current.
- ELECTRO-PUNCTURE (electro-acupuncture) stimulation acupuncture points with electric current of the specific parameters. This method is as effective as acupuncture whilst being significantly less invasive on the tissue. Electro-puncture is very effective with healing the pain in both conventional and traditional Chinese medicine.
freePEMF duo is a device used for magnetotherapy. Similarly to freePEMF it is possible to connect coils and mats to it. Duo simultaneously supports two coils or mats. It also has a display on which the executed command, progress of therapy and other parameters are presented. Despite the greater possibilities, the device is easier to build than freePEMF, because of the modules. It also supports bluetooth.
The shopping list of items is below. If you have already got everything, you can start building the device.
1. We cut the front panel, chasiss, and hole drilling patterns from the template.
Recently has become popular to use tuning fork for body healing. Pitchfork tuners operate selectively. They generating a mechanical wave on an audible frequency. Its sinusoidal characteristic does not contain harmonics. You can achieve a similar effect by applying an electromagnetic coil to a specific organ, what is analogous to using a tuning fork. The electromagnetic wave induces vibrations in the body. Ions and other molecules with a non-zero magnetic moment move in the rhythm of the EM field changes.
PEMF is an abbreviation for pulsed electromagnetic field. The pulsating magnetic field doesn't changes polarity, i.e. it is unidirectional but the intensity varies over time depending of signal shape. If we change the intensity of the magnetic field at the time, we "produce" an electromagnetic wave. The PEMF therapy (PEMFT) is based on interacting of pulsating electromagnetic field with human or animal body. The therapy uses different frequencies and signal shapes. This method is widely used in medicine and supports treatment of many diseases.
Pulse Electromagnetic therapy is usually referred by doctors for clinical management of quick bone healing, repair of damaged tissues and as a quick remedy for pain. Various PEMFT equipment are already available in market, but none of them are available as low cost consumer electronic device. Authors to develop a low cost version of PEMFT device. The design and construction method of freePEMF device has been thoroughly described on the portal. The prototype constructed not only met the low cost criteria but also was equally effective at pain management and bone healing.
Most popular PEMF devices in market are using extremely low frequency pulses typically from 0.5 to 4 Hz (1Hz means one pulse per second) with high magnet intensity. Wide group of web sites on the Internet are units of low-power supply signal rectangular with the frequency range of 0.5 to 50Hz. The freePEMF device can be made by anyone without knowledge and expertise. The average cost of parts is about $40. [11-2016]. This freePEMF device is also simulating the geomagnetic field of Earth and generates Schumann frequency 7.83Hz.
Pulsating electromagnetic field is used to treat:
- Bone fractures;
- Cardiovascular disease;
- All kinds of wounds and injuries;
- The lymphatic system dysfunction;
- Nervous system disorders.
freePEMF can be used in preventive health, as noted the positive effect of electromagnetic field of ultra-low frequency on the brain and the body's cells. It also applies in meditation and supporting the achievement of other states of consciousness. It has been confirmed that the pulsating electromagnetic field is necessary for proper functioning of the body. Unfortunately, commonly found electro-smog, the natural weakening of Earth's magnetic field affects the deterioration of this important element of our health.
For more information, please find the below films and link.
Bryant Meyers book: PEMF The 5th Element of Health [09/2017]
Don Howe book: PEMF My Journey [05/2019]
The film presentates how PEMF effects on blood circulation
For more information, see the manual of freePEMF device. :)
Electrodes used in Voll electropuncture and vegatest should be made of copper. Measurements of the electrodes are not detrimental in making them work. Main electrode should have specifically designed end. It can be purchased or made from brass electrode used for welding (2.5 mm diameter). Inside the electrode is a mono-stable switch , which enables to report results of the diagnosis within the computer programme. Supporting electrode has been made with brass pipe (20 mm diameter).
The most popular electrodes used are two copper pipes. In reality however they are not the most useful, comfortable to hold and may not let user achieve the correct parameters whilst zapping. Therapeuticprocess must ensure that signal produced by the zapper can be send to the relevant places. As an example let's focus on jaw area after tooth extraction. Bio-resonance speeds up healing process, decreases pain and swelling and decreased the level of complications.
Another example is animal therapy e.g. cats. Therefore the below shows wide range of different electrodes which can be used in different scenarios.
Electrodes can be divided into:
- neoprene and rubber,
Fist group contains metal parts, however this is not what will be in contact with the physical body.
- multiple use,
- multiple use for the multiple users.
Electrodes used for the multiple users must be sterilised.
Below describes how to assemble multiZAP, which is a basic version of te bioresonsnce device. In spring 2018 few additional parts can be added to asssemble multiZAP+. Differneced between this two devices can be found @ forum. multiZAP has an extensive design and can be used in conjunction with mat, electrodes and coils. Additionally, it can be manually controlled and used with heart monitor (biofeedback).
multiZAP device enables user to access bio-resonance therapies by using mats, coils and electrodes.
- Output frequency: 0,01 Hz to 900kHz
- An electrical signal on electrodes: sine waves - unidirectional
- Electromagnetic signal: squere wave, unidirectional
- Coil or mat impedance: 20 - 50om*
- Output voltage regulated manually from 1,5 to 12V (RMS)
- Output current from electrodes: from around 500uA
- Regulated voltage of the electrodes: 0,5 - 4V
- Regulated amplitude of the electrodes signal 1 - 8V
- Therapy program memory size: 1000 b:
- Change mat polarity: no
- Magnetic induction RMS and during an impulse: adjustable by the choice of coil and mat;
- Power voltage 12 V;
- Working time (coli 50 ohms): avg. 3 h;
- Auto-calibration of the signal voltage output.
- Control: manual or bioZAP script
- PC or mobile communication : miniUSB; bluetooth
- Sockets: miniUSB, coil & power supplier 5pin, hand electrodes
- Power supplier 14V
- The function of automatic switching the device off after the end of the therapy
- LCD screen: 2x16
- Buzzer - signal communication
- Numeric keyboard
- Battery 12V/1,3Ah
- Battery charging time 1-1.5h
- Downloading scripts from the portal