Electrodes used in Voll electropuncture and vegatest should be made of copper. Measurements of the electrodes are not detrimental in making them work. Main electrode should have specifically designed end. It can be purchased or made from brass electrode used for welding (2.5 mm diameter). Inside the electrode is a mono-stable switch , which enables to report results of the diagnosis within the computer programme. Supporting electrode has been made with brass pipe (20 mm diameter).
The most popular electrodes used are two copper pipes. In reality however they are not the most useful, comfortable to hold and may not let user achieve the correct parameters whilst zapping. Therapeuticprocess must ensure that signal produced by the zapper can be send to the relevant places. As an example let's focus on jaw area after tooth extraction. Bio-resonance speeds up healing process, decreases pain and swelling and decreased the level of complications.
Another example is animal therapy e.g. cats. Therefore the below shows wide range of different electrodes which can be used in different scenarios.
Electrodes can be divided into:
- neoprene and rubber,
Fist group contains metal parts, however this is not what will be in contact with the physical body.
- multiple use,
- multiple use for the multiple users.
Electrodes used for the multiple users must be sterilised.
Below describes how to assemble multiZAP, which is a basic version of te bioresonsnce device. In spring 2018 few additional parts can be added to asssemble multiZAP+. Differneced between this two devices can be found @ forum. multiZAP has an extensive design and can be used in conjunction with mat, electrodes and coils. Additionally, it can be manually controlled and used with heart monitor (biofeedback).
multiZAP device enables user to access bio-resonance therapies by using mats, coils and electrodes.
- Output frequency: 0,01 Hz to 900kHz
- An electrical signal on electrodes: sine waves - unidirectional
- Electromagnetic signal: squere wave, unidirectional
- Coil or mat impedance: 20 - 50om*
- Output voltage regulated manually from 1,5 to 12V (RMS)
- Output current from electrodes: from around 500uA
- Regulated voltage of the electrodes: 0,5 - 4V
- Regulated amplitude of the electrodes signal 1 - 8V
- Therapy program memory size: 1000 b:
- Change mat polarity: no
- Magnetic induction RMS and during an impulse: adjustable by the choice of coil and mat;
- Power voltage 12 V;
- Working time (coli 50 ohms): avg. 3 h;
- Auto-calibration of the signal voltage output.
- Control: manual or bioZAP script
- PC or mobile communication : miniUSB; bluetooth
- Sockets: miniUSB, coil & power supplier 5pin, hand electrodes
- Power supplier 14V
- The function of automatic switching the device off after the end of the therapy
- LCD screen: 2x16
- Buzzer - signal communication
- Numeric keyboard
- Battery 12V/1,3Ah
- Battery charging time 1-1.5h
- Downloading scripts from the portal
Consecutive project progressed in 2019 zenON.
Concept of this device is based on unidirectional EEG device. Its aim is to analyse emitted brainwaves and maneuver MP3 player. The device is able to influence state of consciousness of the end user and as a result play relevant sounds assign to it. End user can select preferred script with the therapy. Prime example would be making human brain to reach state of deep relaxation by playing thunderstorm sounds. Level of intensity of the sound depends on state of relaxation. After reaching desired state, we will be able to hear thunder storm going away and changing into bird signings.
Please watch the below film to find out more.
Based on numerous sources of scientific research water has different physical and chemical properties, This depend on the processes which has occurred on the molecular level. Prime example is water affected by plasma, electromagnetic field or magnetic field, which behaves different than water prior any of the procedures has been undertaken. Structural change can be short term and show formation of clusters, which takes nanoseconds or long term e.g. water affected by magnetic field of our planet or plasma. The affects of last two can be observed after 6 months of the formation process.
Please find the attached article on website Water Structure and Science [05-2017]
Extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields (ELF-EMF) have significant and lasting effects on liquid water. Using a weak field, adjusted to give a magnetic field of 45 µT, on glutamic acid solutions causes changes in the pH shifting towards the de-protonated species. Using just water, FTIR-ATR spectroscopy (see below left) showed that the lower energy part of the stretching absorption band (~3250 cm-1), which is related to the coherent fully-hydrogen bonded population, decreases. Stronger ELF-EMF fields (~0.15 T) were applied to water and its relative permittivity (dielectric constant) measured and compared with that of untreated water (see below right). It was found that the relative permittivity (dielectric constant) of the ELF-EMF field-treated water was 3.7% higher than the control over the frequency range of 1-10 GHz, which may indicate a higher molecular polarization in the treated water.
The below describes resolutions to the most common issues with free PEMF device. It is paramount you read the below before you start assembling the device, to avoid making these common mistakes.
Free PEMF device could be used for stimulating your brain to activate it a variety of states in it. User can design a relevant therapy, by writing his own programme. Please find the below list of the brainwaves types and their impact on the consciousness, cognitive and other functions of human body.
Delta wave (0,5-4Hz)
Quadro mat is build of 4 coils. Each coil has 50 turns (coils) of 0.4mm diameter cu wire. For instruction on how to construct the coil, please find the following link: Coil assembly. In order to use that mat you need have the freePEMF duo device. Only duo generates signal for quadro-rotating electro-magnetic field.
1. Connect the solderless prototype with each other. Position them so that the joints are on the right and down hand side (in the below pictures I used yellow prototypes, but the color does not matter).
2. Then assemble the jumpers. (blue in the picture, but the colour does not matter). Pay attention to the jumper on the left G2-G3 connecting plate and F9-E9 on the right side prototype. The insulation between the relays should be removed between the relays (only cable), because its larger diameter does not allow proper mounting of the relays described in the further part of the manual.