This freePEMF page is a free and open-source material decribing the PEMF low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field therapy device. It has been designed for people who don't necessairly have the electronic background and could put it together by themselves. Amongs other sources, this device has been based on A. Meyers book "PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health". More articles on this and similar topics can be found at page biotronics.eu
- Output frequency: 0.01 - 60 Hz; Software version mini-freePEMF 2018-10-28 and newer: 61Hz - 16kHz ***
- Communication socket with PC: miniUSB;
- FLASH memory for user's therapy script: 1000 bytes:
- Polarity change: yes - realized with a relay every 2 minutes. Software controlled;
- Minimum output load resistance: 6 ohms. Output current: 2 A;
- RMS magnetic induction and impulse: adjustable by coil selection;
- 14 V power supply;
- Working time with 50 ohms load: about 3 hours;
- Signal type: square, default 50/50% fill, program controlled 1-99%
(***) Frequencies above 60Hz should only be used with a specially made coil e.g. yellow, orange with a 100 ohm resistor or a mat. They are used in the bioresonance and informotherapy. Above 60Hz are supported only the frequencies marked in this document in green color.
bioZAP script language is used to edit and support user-generated therapy. bioZAP has been implemented in open, free devices based on the ARDUINO platform built to electric current or magnetic and electromagnetic pulsed field therapy. Also alows make other applications eg biofeedback meditation, exteriorization and bioresonance.
Users can exchange their therapy scripts created on the website, modify them themselves and upload them to devices.
How to make a coil
The below instruction describes how to create and assemble green coil made of 44 scrolls, 12 cm radius. the resistance equates to 50 ohm. Other coils can be constructed in the similar fashion, however their radius will vary. Therefore a new pad to construct coil will be required.
Free-PEMF and multiZAP devices support sets of coils that allow the use of electromagnetic field therapy of low intensity, similar to the one found on Earth.
Additionally, multiZAP allows the use of the mat in case of complex bio-resonance therapies. In this case, no reduction resistor is used, and field strength might be slightly stronger.
To make a mat we will need the following materials:
Useful literature to create your own therapy scripts for active and passive bioresonance. Links lead you into the books descriptions in Amazon store. Fragments were published for some of them. (click Loook inside). Also look at files placed below article.
Devices such as freePEMF or multiZAP cause the body to the pulsating low frequency electromagnetic field generated in the coil. We call this magnetotreapy. The electromagnetic field is most easily described as a system of two fields: an electric and a magnetic field. This is illustrated in the figure below:
E - electric field;
B - magnetic induction.
The coil should be selected according to the following criteria:
- the induction stream produced,
- the size of the construction taking into account the dimensions of the selected part of the body.